Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Naomi Kate entered the world on June 13, 2009 at 1:08 pm. Mommy and baby are doing great!! Here are a few pictures of our sweet little girl. ENJOY!!!







Proud Mommy and Daddy!! :)

8 comments:

Erica said...

She's GORGEOUS!!!!!!

(Do I spy a cute new haircut, Mama?)

Jaclyn said...

she is SO beautiful and you look fabulous as well. I am so excited for your sweet family. Congratulations!!!

Marianne said...

The baby is so pretty and you look so great as well. I am glad to see some pictures finally. :) We are so happy for you all!

Michelle said...

Yay, pictures! Congratulations on your new little sweetie. She is so cute! We're really happy for you guys.

Nalley Family said...

Congratulations on your sweet little girl!! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet her!!

Ashley said...

Congrats!! She's just precious!! Hope yall are adjusting well to your new little family of 4!

Cora said...

Welcome to the world Naomi!!! :) She is beautiful

Julia said...

Congratulations to the both of you!! Naomi looks precious! I'm so happy for you!!!