Sunday, August 9, 2009

Micah is 2!!!

Ok, so this post is a little late, but things have been busy around here. :) Micah turned two back on July 24th. We were up visiting Dillon's home town for his sisters wedding so we got to spend the day with Gigi's, Aunt Lexi and Uncle Brandon, Grandma Linda and my sister, Wendy, who had come along to help with the kiddos during the trip. We went to the Super Playground, then out to eat at Pizza Hut and we finally ended the celebration back at the house for ice cream and cake.


At the Super Playground - He's Off!




Family Photo Op


PIZZA! YUMMY!


One of Micah's gifts was a golf club set from G-Pa (aka Gigi).




This year I made Micah an Elmo cake. I think it turned out cute. :)


When we got home we also did a little party with Micah and 2 of his friends that were born around the same time. I bakeed cakes for each of them.

Girlie for Jade, a monkey for John and SuperMicah for our little one


A close-up

Happy Birthday Micah! I love you, Boo!!!!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Whoa. A) You guys are TOO cute. And B) When did you get so good at making amazing cakes?????? :)

Michelle said...

I am so impressed with your cake decorating skills! So fancy!

Margaret said...

I agree. Your cakes are beautiful... and yummy, I'm sure.

Unknown said...

These cakes are AMAZING, Emily!!!!