Around our house my husband loves to make up songs to anything and everything. He also loves Spider-Man. Hence, the reason our son looks like he is stuck to the wall. Dillon was singing "Spider-Boy, Spider-Boy..." while this photo op. was going on.
Emily, Micah is just precious! It's about time Wendy send me your blog & some cute pictures of him! I know y'all are enjoying him so much! Kaelyn & Shae will be 2 next month, the time flies! Keep in touch! Ashley Arrington (George)
2 comments:
Emily, Micah is just precious! It's about time Wendy send me your blog & some cute pictures of him! I know y'all are enjoying him so much! Kaelyn & Shae will be 2 next month, the time flies! Keep in touch! Ashley Arrington (George)
Yay for climbing on walls!! So I will be back in town this weekend for a wedding. We MUST get together and get you the pictures!!!
Post a Comment