1. I don't like to write. Really I am terrified of writing! It is so bad that one night as Dillon was talking to me about a paper he was having to write for one classes this semester I started crying! Now I know some of you are saying...HORMONES! But seriously, I despise it THAT much. Just the thought of writing a paper turns me into a basket case.
That being said, when I started this blog I told Dillon that I hope this would be an outlet for me to get more comfortable with writing. (Although to remedy that I have to keep up with the blog. Oh, well. :) )
2. I was Drum Major of my high school band. Yes, I was a band nerd! But I loved it! It was such a wonderful opportunity to learn about leadership and how to lead with a servant heart.
3. I never thought that I would get married. In fact until I had a ring on my finger, I would not plan ANYTHING about my wedding. Not even my colors. (Just ask my Mother-in-law.)
4. My first car was a 1981 Buick LeSabre. We called it "The Ark."

(Disclaimer: This was not our car. (My sister and I "shared" a car.) Ours was maroon.)
5. I will NOT eat apricots or pork chops. Let's just say that when I was little I remember a very long evening involving the two items mentioned above and LOTS of mustard. :p
6. When I was little I was a climber. I climbed EVERYTHING! One time I even flung (is that a word?!?) my shoe up on our roof just so I could go get it. Needless to say , I didn't tell my mom about this until I was MUCH older...like when I was in college.
7. It is hard for me to spend money on things even when I need them. Take clothes, for instance. Growing up I would go out to buy clothes for school or whatever and never return home with a single item. This fact still haunts me today. In fact, I usually have to take some with me to go shopping just so they will MAKE me buy something.
Ok, so these are the first random/interesting things that came to mind as I was writing this post. This is just a sampling of me.
4 comments:
thanks for playing...i enjoyed reading and learning stuff about you. :)
i can relate on the not buying stuff, sort of. if i spend too much time in a store, i talk myself out of buying whatever i've already put in the cart. i've been getting better (is spending money better???). :)
I love the lists! Very cute! Thanks for sharing.
Oh and the picture of Micah is precious. I want to pinch his cheeks so badly!
YAY! You are back! :) I enjoyed your list of Emily stuff. You failed to mention number 8.
8. You dressed up as a Banana in Pajamas for a high school band party.
Cute pic of Micah!!!
Post a Comment