A New Adventure EVERYDAY...
Here's my spoon tip...we liked the spoons that have the loop for a handle. Also, use a very shallow bowl. I got some in the kids section at Wal-mart that came in a set of two with lids that are about 5 inches across and less than an inch deep.Love the pictures.
He's such a cutie! I've been waiting for a new post. :)
I just found your blog! I'm so excited! Micah is adorable!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Here's my spoon tip...
we liked the spoons that have the loop for a handle. Also, use a very shallow bowl. I got some in the kids section at Wal-mart that came in a set of two with lids that are about 5 inches across and less than an inch deep.
Love the pictures.
He's such a cutie! I've been waiting for a new post. :)
I just found your blog! I'm so excited! Micah is adorable!
Post a Comment