Friday, February 8, 2008

Family Time

So...This semester in Seminary Dillon's professor has assigned them two MANDATORY family times. And one of those mandatory times must be completed by tomorrow. Which means we got to have a concentrated time with each other and Micah this evening. WAY FUN!!!!!

We went to the park (in our new stroller we got yesterday) and Micah got to swing for the first time. He seemed to really like it!


Then we went to Lupe Tortilla's...one of the best, if not THE best Mexican food of all time! And Micah not to use his new seat cover that I made. (See above. Yes, I made it...my mom supervised). :) Dillon and I enjoyed the famous fajitas...YUMMMMMM... and Micah was SUCH a good boy! He was mezmerized by his surroundings. :)


And then it was off to Connie's for some amazing custard. Now if you have never had custard I must say you are definitely missing something. This is no ordinary ice cream. And though it may *look* like something from Dairy Queen, I can assure you it is NOT! Again, I say YUMMMMMM...

No comments: