A few days ago I put Micah down for his nap and had gone to shower and was starting to fix my hair when he just started jabbering to himself. Well, I thought it was odd because usually after I put him down he would talk to himself for a minute or two and then turn his head to the side, suck on his thumb and it was off to the "Land of Nod." However, on this particular day he was talking to himself 15 minutes after I put him down. So I decided to finish messing with my hair and then I would go check on him. (After all he was not crying or fussing, so I figured he was fine.) Here is what I found when I entered the room...

As I looked at him and giggled (silently, of course) I thought to myself, "Oh, this was why he was making all that racket. He was trying to figure out how to get back over to his back." Well, he obviously got plum tuckered out trying to figure out what to do and just decided to sleep in that position. (He has ALWAYS slept on his back.) How sweet!
Here is what he looked like when Daddy got home and we peeked in on him so that Daddy could see the sweetness...

And here is the funniest picture of the whole afternoon...

Look close. He has drool dripping from his cheek. Hehehehe...He is such a "drool box!"
1 comment:
Oh, drool spots : ) Caroline gets those too. I'm always a bit worried that they aren't drool.
Post a Comment