Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Make new friends and keep the old...

While I was in San Antonio I ran into one of my childhood friends, Lauren. She was such a blessing to me. Dillon had just left the convention to return to Houston for one of his seminary classes and I was left in San Antonio with Micah and no car. Well, I was feeling a little sorry for myself, after eating lunch by myself (Yes, Micah was there but he didn't want to have any meaningful conversations he just wanted his FOOD!...heheheee) and no one to really pal around with, when who did I see but Lauren's husband, Peter, and then around the corner came Lauren! Lauren walked around with us for a while, but most importantly she gave me a small break to go watch a concert and she took care of Micah. Lauren, those 20 minutes of "me" time were such a gift. Thank you!!!!!

While Lauren was playing with Micah she took some WONDERFUL pictures of our little boy. Check out her blog and see what an awesome and creative photographer she is. I know you will enjoy these pictures. Thank you Lauren!

http://laurenzaffosphoto.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-buddy-micah.html

No comments: